Now Accepting Applications!
Earn a Paycheck & Do a Little Good This Summer.
THE JVS EMERGING JEWISH LEADERS INTERNSHIP
In Memory of M. Bradley Jacobs
The JVS Emerging Jewish Leaders Internship is a unique 10-week summer program that provides rising Juniors & Seniors in college the opportunity to:
- Get their first professional experience
- Work for a Jewish communal agency
- Get their first professional work experience
- Build job search skills through JVS workshops
- Be mentored by Jewish community leaders
- Make life-long friendships with other intern
- Examine issues facing the Jewish Community
- Earn a paycheck
This summer, we will have slots for 18 college interns. Interested?
Final deadline to submit all application material is March 1, but we encourage you to apply early. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis upon our receiving the complete application.
Questions? Contact Alyson Weiss, Summer Internship Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-3186.
CAREER MOVES-A DIVISION OF JVS
29 Winter Street 4th Floor, Boston MA 02108 | 617-399-3299